The Air Controller, a pilot specifically designed to meet with the demanding aviation environment. The TWCO Air Controller, a tribute to and inspired by the legendary Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II forward air controller and its heroic pilots.
The specific design features for the Air Controller:
The Air Controller is available with SS bracelet or
- With a full solid SS bracelet, type AC, with extension clasp.
- Screwdrivers for adjusting the bracelet. Click here for instruction.
Supplied in the professional Explorer case.
- With a leather strap type ’AC special’, available in 2 lengths
(M and L). See ACCESSORIES for more info.
- Extra/spare pair of SS pushpins.
- Supplied in the professional Explorer case, for the AC this is Black.
- The ‘AC special’ leather strap is also available as accessory.
- Miyota 9015
- 28.800 Beats per hour (4HZ)
- 24 Jewels
- Power reserve over 42 hours
- Automatic winding
- Case Diameter 43 mm
- Bezel Diameter 44 mm
- Thickness 14 mm
- Lug to Lug 51 mm
- Between lugs 22 mm
- Date display @ 6 H.
- Hours, minutes and central second with balance stop (hacking).
- Bi-directional 120 click bezel with luminous triangle on the bezel insert (0/60minutes).
- Count up and count down bezel functionality.
- The 15, 30 and 45 minutes in the bezel are marked in Orange.
- Inner ring with 13.00 – 24.00 hour markers.