After Sea Rescue a Salvage operation will automatically follow, two of a kind and they just belong together in a maritime search and rescue environment.
Same family, same breed but yet so different: the Salvage Diver design pays tribute to a classic diver and, at the same time, combines it with a stylish internal bezel and a glass ‘see-through’ case back.
Understated excellence is the name of the game for TWCO divers and the Salvage Diver is no exception to the rule!
Each salvage diver will be supplied with:
- Full solid SS bracelet with diver’s ratcheting clasp.
- Extra black nylon NATO strap included.
- Extra/spare pair of SS pushpins.
- Screwdrivers for adjusting the bracelet. Click here for instruction.
- Spring bar tool for putting on the NATO strap. Click here for instruction.
- A professional Explorer case.
- Miyota 9015
- 28.800 Beats per hour (4HZ)
- 24 Jewels
- Power reserve over 42 hours
- Automatic winding
- The movement can be seen through the stylishly glass case back.
- Case Diameter 43 mm
- Thickness 14 mm
- Lug to Lug 51 mm
- Between lugs 22 mm
- Date display @ 4.5H.
- Hours, minutes and central second with balance stop (hacking).
- Bi-directional internal count-down bezel with 60 minute markers and a 0/60minutes triangle.