● Full solid SS bracelet with diver’s extension.
● Extra silicon strap included (yellow) with a SS heavy duty TWCO
● Extra/spare pair of SS pushpins.
● Screwdrivers for adjusting the bracelet. Click here for instruction.
● Spring bar tool for putting on the silicon strap. Click here for instruction.
● A professional Explorer case.
● Miyota 9015.
● 28.800 Beats per hour (4HZ).
● 24 Jewels.
● Power reserve over 42 hours.
● Automatic winding.
● 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel.
● Sapphire crystal with double
anti-reflective (AR) coating
on the inside. Click here for an explanation.
● Bead blasted finish.
● Hands & dial indexes with Super-LumiNova®
● Screw down crown with quintuple Viton® protection seals. Click here for an explanation.
● Double Viton® protection sealed caseback. Click here for an explanation.
● 600m (60ATM) water resistant.
● Double lug holes. Click here for an explanation.
● Case Diameter 43 mm
● Bezel Diameter 44 mm
● Thickness 15,5 mm
● Lug to Lug 51 mm
● Between lugs 22 mm
● Date display @ 4.5H.
● Hours, minutes and central second with balance stop (hacking).
● Unidirectional 120 click bezel with 20 minute marked and luminous dot at the triangle of the bezel insert (0/60minutes).
● Inner ring with 60 minute markers.
● 3 minute radio silence markers. Click here for an explanation.
To increase the chances of a weak distress transmission being received, three-minute periods of radio silence are observed on the hour and half hour on distress channels. With the exception of distress traffic, all transmissions must cease during silence periods.
4 - 4